Many of us after a decade and more of fast fashion have a wardrobe so full of clothes it only offers us a sinking feeling when we open it. We are also told that in this
'so-many-clothes-but-almost-nothing-to-wear' scene that we wear only 20% of our clothes 80% of the time (that's a lot of clothes we don't wear/don't like/ don't fit/don't suit / don't know what to do with.)
Such bad chi needs sorting!
Your wardrobe needs to have in it:
- Clothes that fit you
- Colours that suit you
- Shapes that work for you
- Outfits which make you look your best now whatever your role(s) or size
- Accessories which you love and reflect your personality
- And yes I think there should be one or two things which you probably will never wear again but they are so special to you that they deserve a place in this very personal space
Slimming down your wardrobe will simplify your choices but give you more to wear and raise you spirits.
Your next step?
Call me for a chat or to make an appointment on 01769560497 or email Penny Blower
This busy and fun service starts at £25 an hour (minimum of 2 hours) and includes:
- Advice on how to put your clothes together for new looks
- Advice on what to keep and what to recycle
- Identifying gaps in your wardrobe
If it were that easy you would have done it by now but with a couple of hours by your side we CAN do it.
By the way don't wait to call me if you think your bedroom isn't tidy enough - I've seen it all and mine isn't perfect either!
When your wardrobe is sorted you may want to do some specific personal shopping with me to just plug the inevitable gap or two.
The result of this will be to give you more options with your slimmed-down wardrobe.